We are committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have access to our goods and services, including those offered through our websites, rmwilliams.com.au and rmwilliams.com. As such, we strive to adhere to the WCAG 2.0 and 2.1 levels AA and AAA, a set of guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium and used to ensure that digital content is accessible to everyone. We also work with advocacy groups, accessibility and usability consultants, and persons with disabilities to make sure that our website function properly. We are always learning and looking for ways to improve accessibility. Here are some steps we’re taking to improve access to our websites:
• Text equivalents: We provide alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
• Full keyboard access: Our website is built so that it can be accessed using a keyboard.
• Site consistency: We are consistent in the way we build our websites so they function the same way every time you interact with them.
• Site structure: We use appropriate headings, lists, paragraphs, style sheets and other formatting features so that guests can easily use the website with assistive technology.
• Links: Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
If you have any feedback or questions regarding our website, please email us at email@example.com or contact us on the numbers below:
Calling from Australia 1300 697 697
Calling from outside of Australia +61 8 825 910 07
Our customer service team is available weekdays 8:30am - 5:00pm (Australian Central Standard Time)